Examine your operations from many perspectives with Booklog's extensive reporting features. You're never more than a few clicks away from producing over 100 standard reports in several categories.
- Accounting & Customers
- Ordering, Receiving, & Returns
- …and more!
Fine tune any of our standard reports and get the exact information you're looking for with our Report Parameters Function. Once saved, criteria can be recalled for your favorite reports so you don't have to spend time re-entering parameters each time.
Booklog's open database structure allows you to take full advantage of your data. If you want to analyze it more carefully, create a more extensive graph, or customize a particular report's look and content, Booklog exports to many formats including Excel, CSV, and HTML. In addition, Booklog is compatible with Crystal Reports, one of the software industry's best reporting tools.
More Reporting Features
- Detailed sales and inventory reports including inventory versus sales by category or department
- Key financial reports including: GMROI, Sales per square foot, Inventory Turns, Inventory Margin
- Fully searchable electronic journal
- Physical inventory reporting