Booklog has long set the standard as a Point of Sale (POS) application that is easy to learn, use, and master. Booklog's sales interface operates like a conventional cash register, letting you ring up sales, open the cash drawer, and print sales receipts. Unlike a conventional cash register, it lets you lookup items by Title, ISBN or Author. It also tracks student sales, promotional club purchases, gift card sales and redemption, and more.
Booklog records the purchase date, dollars spent, quantity purchased, and name of each item purchased. Entering a student name will also associate all of this information with that customer, building a history of their activity.
- Total Dollars & Quantity Purchased
- Average Dollars & Quantity Purchased
- Number of Purchases
- Last Date of Purchase
Advanced Point of Sale Features
- Course material inquiries
- Suspended sales & textbook reservation from ANY register at ANY time
- NSF alerts
- Receipt Reprint for ANY transaction at ANY time
- Same transaction refund & sale processing
- Multiple tax rates
- Unlimited payment types
- Split tender transactions
- Till control
- Gift Cards - sell, track, redeem, and recharge
- Financial Aid transactions
- Student debit card transactions
- Credit card processing
- Student ID card scanning
- Automatic check endorsement
- Department charge tracking
- Online training mode
Additional Sales Functions
- Mail Orders - send inventory to students, faculty members, or other campuses and create a packing slip and handle shipping/handling without leaving the mail order window.
- Special Orders - post deposits against special orders that are tracked internally, order textbooks that can be filled with a new or used option, automatically email your customers when the item is received, and notify your cashier when a person is checking out who has a received special order.
- Remote Sales - take Booklog with you to create customized inventory lists, customized receipt information, and location specific reporting, from wherever you are.
- Frequent Buyer Clubs - keep track of incentive programs you offer. Create clubs, track member purchases, generate reports, and trigger rewards.